Life's a dance

just my ramblings on my life that strives to be filled with grace and becoming more like Christ

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


Posted by Lifes A Dance at 7:56 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Translate

Popular Posts

  • The First Post
    Wow!! My first post...How exciting!!! Well, it is to me anyway. I have dabbled a little into blogging on Myspace (please see my links to con...
  • unleash and surrender
    That has pretty much just been my life theme.  I wish I could have just done it all at once but then again I would not be the person I am to...
  • Day 22 of 30 days
    Today I am very very very thankful for IT people.  Computer people that can help me on the phone.  I have this class I am taking that uses ...
  • The Shack
    So this is going to be a two in one blog.  first, to update.  We are settling into our new home in Georgia and adjusting.  We love the neigh...
  • Forgiveness and Mercy
    So today I decided to use the time while I run to also spend time praying.  Good thing I can multitask. It is hard to pray and concentrate o...
  • the birth of Charlotte Anne
    OK first off...way too long since I blogged, seriously ridiculous and I should be banned from it if I go that long again.  There has been so...
  • this and that
    I have not much excitement going on.  My Mother's Day was uneventful.  Well,sort of.  I spent the day in bed. Why?  Because I scratched ...
  • beautiful Chaos
    I am in the midst of some beautiful chaos.  This week we have added two extra children.  My niece who is two and my nephew who is nine month...
  • P.S. I love you
    I loved this book. I am a hopeless romantic and love, love, love romance novels. I mean, real romance, not trashy- explain every detail -p...
  • Friday Felicities
    I am going to start doing these on Fridays. Please click on the pic above to get the details of how this got started. It is a list of thi...

He is home!!!!!!

He is home!!!!!!

Books I am currently reading

Real Marriage-Mark and Grace Driscoll
A Thousand Gifts-Ann Voskamp
Catching Fire-Suzanne Collins (2nd book of the Hunger Games
James-Bible Study
Bible-currently reading through the entire bible in a year

My Blog List

  • I was just thinking
    12 years ago
  • Be The Church
    Peanut butter and backpacks
    14 years ago
  • Deepening
    deepeningyears
    14 years ago
  • Kennedy Klan
    Alot has happened in the past year....
    16 years ago
  • OUR HOUSE
    Before and After
    16 years ago
  • Seeking the Light
  • Guilt-Free Homeschooling

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (49)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (33)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • From The Simple Woman click to see what this is al...
      • another celebration
      • Friday Felicities
      • All THe King's Men
      • Celebration
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • Wordless Wednesday on Thursday
      • the balancing act
      • determination
      • sending out some love
      • So, I am sitting here at my desk after going on a ...
    • ►  July (6)

About Me

My photo
Fort Stewart, GA, United States
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews



Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.