Monday, September 8, 2008

simple woman's daybook 9/8

The simple woman

From the learning rooms......not today. I chose to take today off instead of Friday. I felt like sleeping in, so I did. We will go full force tomorrow, with all the basics and continue learning about space during science. Working on 3's multiplication facts with Janessa. posibly will be moving Hannah up to first grade in the next month or so, continue getting Abby acclimated to the whole homeschool routine and realizing that she is not going back to public school.

I am thankful for....tonight off (sort of...I will be doing phone calls later for my
job. I am doing a show every other night, except the weekend. I will be going fishing later with the family.

I am wearing.... a blue shirt and blue sweat shorts..comfy comfy






I am reading...As I lay Dying by William Faulkner...more to blog on that later





I am hoping...that I make lots of money from my shows this week and at least one person gets started in PArtylite this week. trip points for me to Punta Cana and seeing her change her life with her own business is a joy for me.





I am creating...this blog at the moment, will soon be making my lunch





I am hearing...The Suite Life of Zack and Cody on T.V





one of my favorite things...tomatoes and avocadoes





a few plans the rest of the week....Partylite shows, fishing, reading, homeschooling, remebering to breathe in between the craziness





here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....


she is the cutest,toothless girl I know!!!

No comments: