Thursday, October 16, 2008

i have now seen it all

the stupidest thing I have ever heard of : so you have a frivolous lawsuit to prove a point of frivolous lawsuits. thank you, thank you, thank you, for putting my tax dollars to hard work. this was such a needed and valid point (in case you were wondering, that is my extreme sarcasm) Unbelieveable...and of all the people to sue you are going to sue God...one must be careful...GOd made this world and brought you in...He can also take you out.


on a side note my husband and I have decided to sue the easter bunny, tooth fairy, and Santa Clause and Disney for extreme emotional distress in for making us believe in fantasies that just are not true. I am also including every parent,which now includes myself, in keeping this up for hundreds of years, in this multi million dollar class action lawsuit...I expect it to win on behalf of all humanity and will gladly enjoy the nickel I will get from the winnings.

No comments: