Monday, January 30, 2012

changes and priorites

So conviction hurts sometimes.  Especially when I don't feel like make changes that i know God wants me to.  U social network way too much.  i constantly check Facebook throughout the day hoping for something new.  really, it is ridiculous.  Yes, I know I have said this before.  Once again, I am taking a break during the week.  I am also removing myself from most of the "groups" I am a part of.  I hate drama and there is a lot of drama on those pages that I find myself wanting to know everything about.  I can't help myself and that is not how I want to be.  Let me clarify I don't get involved in it, I just like to observe it all unfold.  It 's depressing.    I will only get on to check notifications for my business page  Kennedy Createables.  I still need to answer messages and take orders.  I have a kindle I am saving for and would also like fun money for the family.   I also get messages sent to my email so I am not completely disappearing.  You will also get my daily blogs and see posts from Pinterest.  I adore my pinterest  I have gotten so many great ideas from there for basically everything.  So to keep up with me, message me or I may actually have to pick up the phone and venture outside my own four walls.

1 comment:

Marisa Gary said...

I applaud your resolve. Moreover, I applaud your unwillingness to involve yourself in drama. It's something I work very hard to avoid. It ain't easy.

I'll miss you during the week, so don't be surprised if you see me pop up in your inbox now and then :)