Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Christmas Shoes


This was a bittersweet read. It was sad and it was happy. It made me cry, so if you don't like to cry while reading....then don't read it. It makes you think of what is really important in life and how short life can be happy. It also shows that people are placed in our lives for a purpose and we may not realize why. We may find out and then again, we may not. We need to live our lives to the fullest and live each day as if it were going to be our last. After all, it could be and we just don't know it. I know I need to ask myself everyday "How do I want my day to be?" I know for me, that I want it to be pleaasing to God and He is the one I need to be concerned about pleasing. If I please Him then all else will fall into place. I also may be the only one that others get to see Jesus and I want to make sure I represent Him in a good way and not want to make others turn away from Him because of my attitude or actions. I never want any body to say "what do I need Jesus for when they act like that? What makes them so different?" I want to make a difference in others lives and know that God leads me down every path I am on and each person I meet and have a relationship with is not an accident. Every choice I have made has lead me to the person I am today. I hope to continue on the raod I am on and know that at the end of my life that God will say "well done, good and faithful servant."

No comments: