Thursday, January 8, 2009

The chunkster challenge



http://feelinchunky.blogspot.com
So I am a sucker for a challenge...blame it on my type A, very competitive personality. I do not back down from a challenge when one is offered and if one challenges me in a competition than I set out to win and usually do. So of course, I needed to pick the most challenging one.

Mor-book-ly obese: I am commited to six or more chunksters. The great thing is, is that it can tie over to my original challenge.




Angels and Demons by Dan Browne

Vanity Fair William Makepeace Thackeray
Sophie's Choice by William Styre
The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
An American Tragedy by Theodore Dreisel
Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
I can't wait to get started!!! YAY!! care to join me?






























No comments: