Sunday, November 20, 2011

day 16 of 30 days



Today I am thankful for Sundays.  It is one of my`favorite days.  There is a church we love that has great worship and is not afraid to preach the bible as truth, even when it is not popular.  There are chicken wings to be enjoyed and family time together watching football.  Hopefully we can say we are thankful that the Giants win. There are good books to read and yarn to make into things I never thought I could.  there are children's laughter and listening to them play with each other. (there is also listening to arguing but I am thankful for it because one day this house will no longer have children in it and I know I will miss it.)  today is just a day to breathe sighs of relief and just ponder on what I have to be thankful for.

No comments: