Wednesday, November 23, 2011

day 19 of 30 days

Today I am thankful the smells that will be flowing from my kitchen shortly.  There are pies to bake today, apple and pumpkin.  There are side dishes to prep and get ready for tomorrow.  This year I am thankful I an not doing it while having contractions.  Last year I thought they were Braxton Hicks because in no way do I ever give birth early.  Little did I know the next day Charlotte would be here.  I am thankful the parents will be coming tomorrow to spend it with us and that we just get to enjoy the time together.  We will watch the Macy's Day parade and have pancakes for breakfast.  We will watch the dog show after while I cook the turkey and cook the other goodies.  Christmas music will also be played and we will just be thankful for everything we have.  It will also be bittersweet again because many people that we love will not be here or us there to enjoy together.

No comments: