Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 18 of 30 days

Today, I am thankful that I was born with common sense and have the intelligence to decipher when our elected officials do things based on votes or money and not what they are supposed to do, which is govern.  Something I believe that has been mostly forgotten due to greed and self preservation because they don't really care about the people.  I think there are a few out there that do want to do what is best for us and really have their heart for what we want, but, they are few.  I also think most start out with good intentions but lost it along the way due to lobby pressure and campaign fund pressure and "if you do this, then I will do that." which sickens me. so why my rant?  Here :pizza is a vegetable  Of course reading this it is realized tomato paste is what they are declaring as a vegetable, not pizza itself.  Well,  OK then.  Now I can serve cookies for breakfast since they contain grains and dairy.  woo hoo.  my kids will be excited.  I have seen school lunches.  I have eaten school lunches.  I can assure you they are not "good food"  When my kids were in school they only occasionally got to eat them.  It is a bunch of processed nonsense with ingredients that nobody can pronounce and call it food.  Then wonder why kids are diagnosed with ADHD and cant concentrate after eating.   Seriously people.  Anybody that voted on this should be voted out.  These are the things that annoy me, especially when we have a budget that needs to be balanced.  I think if you are in Congress and waste my tax dollars voting on stupidity then you should not get paid that day.  Maybe then they would concentrate on what really is important instead of acting like two year olds in a sandbox.

No comments: