Saturday, November 26, 2011

day 21 0f 30 days


Today I am just thankful that God knocks my socks off.  He just blesses me when I am not expecting.  He answers prayers when I think they never will get answered.  there is so much going on in our life right now.  Changes are getting made in good ways.   things I have prayed on for years have been answered.  Things I pray for recently get answered almost instantly.  Even things that I have not prayed about, I get a blessing.  The crazy thing is:  I don't deserve any of it.  I don't do anything on my own to even merit an  answer to prayer.  I get busy.  I get focused on me.  I treat God at times like I would not even treat my dog.  Yet he still loves me Yet he still blesses me to let me know "you are my favorite" (He favors everybody. but that is what is cool about God.  every child is his favorite.)  I am just in awe today.

No comments: