Wednesday, May 16, 2012

few words

I have few words today.  No reason.  just in lots of reflection today on what God wants from me.  What does he want me to do.  How does he want me to serve? Is what I am doing enough?  Does he want me to do more of some things, less of others/.  Are there things he wants me to do that I have never done or do that I have not done in a long while.  I know the answer to all these questions....YES.  there are things I know he wants me to do and out of selfishness and not wanting to be hurt, I don't.  some is pure selfishness.  Some is no clear direction or definite answer yet.  Some things, especially one in particular I know is yes, but the timing has just not been right.    I asked for wisdom and honest opinions on something today and was encouraged and reaffirmed that there is one thing I am supposed to do and have put it off out of  fear and doubts.  I questioned if I am supposed to use my talents in a certain way and for years, and I mean years, God has been slowly nudging me to do it.  Now the timing for it just has to happen and it will.  I just patiently wait for the door to open and those of you that know me know patience is not one of my strong points.  So in the meantime i just leave you with this which is one of my favorite songs and where I am at today

No comments: