Wednesday, May 30, 2012

so many thoughts

I have so many thoughts.  so many things I want to write about but I have no idea how to put them altogether.  there are many things I want to express my opinion on,  some controversial.  I just need to find the time to do it, and do it right.  I want my blog to have more depth.  I want it to be a place where people can come and feel encouraged and see perspective they may not have thought of.  I also want it to be a place where people find laughter and silliness.  I want it to be a place of ideas shared.  I want it to be real.  so it will be.....

so today's posts will be on  "aha moments"  those moments and things that make you go " a ha"  that makes sense.  I should have thought of that.

I have a bible app on my phone.  I adore it.  I can read my bible anywhere, anytime.  I am currently doing a read through the bible chronological plan.  I would say I am doing it in a year but that is realistically not happening,  I am getting better in reading it but not everyday like I want.  the beauty of this app is it will catch me up where I left off.

Borax is amazing.  I used it to see how well it cleaned my tubs.  FAN FLIPPIN TASTIC.  nothing else I have tried as done as amazing as this. sprinkle on tub and use a scrub sponge, beautiful white cleanliness.

I am not at this time going to train for a marathon or any other race. I have come to the place that the time frame I run in is about all my schedule will allow.  I may try to train for a 10k but i need to drop a few more pounds before that.  seriously, go try running with a 40 pound dead weight child on your back and let me know how that works for ya.  I have decided to run everyday and when I am in a different place I will train and run the Disney 1/2 marathon.

My day goes amazingly better when I start off with prayer and bible reading.  I don't know why I forget this.  I also get a better understanding as why we as people are referred to as sheep when I forget these things.  I want to live daily in peace and the holy spirit just overflowing out of me. I want to be refined even though the process is painful.  I have sins I am dealing with that God is working out of me.  Thankfully I want to let Him. Lots of testing going on to overcome them.

I am just content with the plan God has for me.  I am just along for the ride.   I love the life I live and doing everything I do.  I am at a place where I look at things that other people have and think I am good with what we have unless God decides to give us more. I will be honest, a nice boat for the family and a cabin in the mountains would be nice to have.  However, when God says the time is right.  This also does not mean that I think it will just fall into our laps.  These things take saving and commitment to get them. I just want to do it right. I even want to get rid of more things.  I want to become more like a minimalist.   I hate lots of things.  However, this is just for me.  The husband has no desire to be a minimalist and if reading this may have a heart attack at the thought of him getting rid of things.  His stuff I leave alone.  This is for me.  I do not expect anybody else to follow along. Thankfully I have one child that already is naturally..  I already don't have a lot of things.  There are two areas in particular that I know I need to go through.  The toy boxes and books.  I am not quite sure why my children need 20 Barbies that they don't play with,  baby toys, just in case she decides to play with them, 30 coloring books that never get used, and books that will never get read.  I want to get rid of the dilapidated book case and have one toy box. Books will be the hardest for me to go through.  But I will donate them to the library so it will make me feel better.   I think there will some dedication to minimalist living coming in this blog.






No comments: